About Me

My name is Charles and I am a 5 year old black lab with a great singing abilitiy. A few weeks ago I hurt my knee and now have to have surgery. I am a very talented dog, so I am helping my mom raise money for my operation. Please view my videos below and donate to my surgery fund if you like my singing. Thank you - Charles

Charles and Pink Floyd

Charles and The Mars Volta

Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks for the support!

A big thanks to everyone that has "tipped" Charles. Your support is really appreciated. I am working on another video clip and hope to have it up later this week, so please check back for additional entertainment.

Charles is in his surgery work-up now. I will be sure to provide everyone with an update tomorrow once he is on the other side of it.

1 comment:

marlou said...

what a darling and talented dog! I hope Charles' surgery goes well.