About Me

My name is Charles and I am a 5 year old black lab with a great singing abilitiy. A few weeks ago I hurt my knee and now have to have surgery. I am a very talented dog, so I am helping my mom raise money for my operation. Please view my videos below and donate to my surgery fund if you like my singing. Thank you - Charles

Charles and Pink Floyd

Charles and The Mars Volta

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

On the Road to Recovery

Charles is home in the comfort of his own bed. The surgery went well and he came home a day early. Now that he is on the road to recovery the hard part is going to be keeping him calm. For those of you that know Charles, this is not going to be easy.

I have uploaded a new video clip and a post-op picture. Enjoy.

2 comments:

jobafina7 said...

Fritz and Crew enjoyed Charles' jam session! Clearly Charles digs the bass guitar. San Bernardino friends are sending our hopes for his quick recovery. Grandma ML is giving us point by point updates.

jobafina7 said...

Fritz and Crew enjoyed Charles' jam session! Clearly Charles digs the bass guitar. San Bernardino friends are sending our hopes for his quick recovery. Grandma ML is giving us point by point updates.